Website Marketing Apprentice – Healthcare – £1000 Pm
- 1000 per month
- London, Croydon
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Passionate about Digital Marketing?
Our Client is an agency that specialises in creating websites for the dental industry.
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic apprentice to join a leading, growing Digital Marketing Agency as a Website Marketing Apprentice, with account management responsibilities.
KEY DUTIES –
· Managing the creation, development, maintenance and optimisation of client websites
· Relying on the in-house team of web designers & developers and liaising directly with clients to coordinate ongoing tasks.
· Manage Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing campaigns for clients, including auditing and reporting on the success of these campaigns.
ABOUT YOU –
To be a Website Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Independent skills
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience working in digital media/web, knowledge of HTML, CSS and SEO is desired
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
• Clear spoken and written English
• Understanding of social media marketing
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 1 year Apprenticeship has a salary of £1000 per month. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free