|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
To assist customers needing an energy performance certificate for the sale or rental of the property. This would be a mixture of answering inbound calls but also making outbound calls to customers who have requested a quote on our website.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• To assist existing and potential customers over the telephone with any queries they may have.
• To answer incoming sales enquires and turn them into successful sales.
• To make outbound sale calls to potential customers that have visited our website for an EPC quote.
• To work with our network of national subcontractors ensuring they have what they need to complete their property visits.
• To respond to email enquiries throughout the day.
Key Skills "hard skills":
• Excellent telephone manner
• Persuasive skills
• Good written skills
• Familiar with the Microsoft Office programs primarily Excel and Outlook
Personal Requirements "soft skills" / Personality Traits:
• Friendly and trustworthy telephone manner
• Determined and passionate
• Hard working and wanting to learn
The company has grown considerable since it's launch 3 years ago and new opportunities are always arising. There is excellent career progression to become a senior sales advisor responsible for obtaining and managing your own business clients with regular EPC orders.
£150 per week
Monday - Friday 09:00 to 18:00
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate. This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices.
You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Gray's Inn ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Barnsbury, Canonbury ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
£130.00 per week Bradford city centre, Little Germany ASAP