Software Development Apprentice - Surveyor – £8000 PA
- 8000 per year
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Looking for a career in web development? Why not start today?
Our Client, is an award-winning property specialist and has gained a reputation as an employer that rewards hard work and develops talent.
They are currently looking for a bright, ambitious and client focused developer who wants to take their coding skills to the next level.
KEY DUTIES -
• Building the front end pages so it is agreed what to programme to
• Dealing with document generators such as prown
• Learning how to write technical specs
• Bug fixing
• Writing delegated parts of new software
• Later, you’ll be assigned your own projects, with direction on the quality of your code, rules and be able to attend meetings with users and as your conceptual experience of both property and programming improves so we will accelerate your apprenticeship.
To be a Software Development Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Good Communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• IT skills
• Good time management and organisational skills,
• Good customer service skills,
• Ability to think independently
• Experience of using photo shop
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 18-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £8000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Software Development Technician Standard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free