|Salary:||7800 per year|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Establish your career in digital marketing
Our Client is a digital marketing agency, performing all aspects of social media for their clients. They provide clients with solutions across all platforms that keep their company at the top of the market with the intention that they will never have to worry about their social presence.
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic apprentice; the chosen applicant will be provided with a solid foundational understanding of processes and methods you need to grasp, and knowledge you can use anywhere in the future.
KEY DUTIES –
• Gain valuable industry-leading knowledge and experience
• Learn the tools of the trade – getting involved in multiple digital marketing channels
• Assist with the annual accounts
• Handle all aspects of Social media for the company’s Clients.
• Produce reports and presentations for both clients and the consultancy
• Get involved with all aspects of social media.
• Creating brand Awareness / recognition for clients and the company itself
• Writing blogs
• Handle clients customer service
• You will be involved in the whole process of building presentations and bringing new ideas to the table.
ABOUT YOU –
To be a Social & Digital Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Independent skills
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with MS Office.
• Fluency in English – both written and verbal
• Personal and/or business use of social media – especially Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn – a real advantage
• Understanding of Photoshop & video editing would be an extra
• Have a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and social media
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in!
• Be an outgoing and creative individual
• Be passionate about online
• A desire to learn the ropes and gain working knowledge of digital marketing.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 1 year Apprenticeship has a salary of £7800 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
10,000 per year London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
175 per week London ASAP
8000 per year London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Wembley ASAP
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017