Saturday Magazine Features Apprentice
- London, Belgravia
- Apply by:
- 9th December 2018
- Job type:
Telegraph Magazine is looking for a highly motivated individual, to support the features team.
The role will include: -
• Research, cuts and transcriptions for features.
• Online; the apprentice will be fully trained to upload content onto the Telegraph website.
• Day-to-day admin; assisting the features team with key administration tasks.
• Excellent writing skills; some opportunity to write for both print and online.
• An original thinker with the feature ideas to prove it.
• Able to demonstrate a wide-ranging knowledge of and enthusiasm for the current media landscape, both print and digital.
Our apprenticeships will provide you with: -
• National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) or Diploma -a competence
skills-based qualification which is recognised nationally.
• Functional Skills - the core skills and training for Literacy, Numeracy and ICT which are necessitated in all job roles.
• Training in Individual Thinking and a Learning Plan, which will benefit both your independence and your organisation skills.
• A non-university route into the world of work
Desired skills Highly organised, effective communicator
Personal qualities Confident, driven and be able to work in a busy environment.
Qualifications required None - Someone full of bright ideas for magazine features for print and online
Future prospects Successful completion of the Apprentice Programme could result in permanent employment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free