Sales Consultant Apprentice Rp International
- London, Blackfriars
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
RP International (RPI) is a global search & strategic recruitment firm, specializing in the provision of C-suite, senior management and technology professionals across multiple sectors, offering three core services of Human Capital Solutions: Executive, Permanent & Contract.
The role within the company will be to assess candidates. The role within the company is to asses candidates against open opportunities. You will then be required to short list candidates for senior consultants.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Researching market intelligence for senior consultants
• Prospecting for potential clients
• Help to co-ordinate the matchmaking process between candidates and roles
• Outbound calls to potential candidates.
• Interviewing candidates
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion/ interest in Recruitment
Sign up for job alerts - its free