Research Associate Apprentice
- £150 per week plus benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Shoreditch Position
Overview: This is an exciting and varied position in a young, global, rapidly growing International Executive Search firm working with world-class multinational companies at global scale. They have their HQ and EMEA delivery hub in Old Street, an APAC delivery hub in Sydney and satellite offices in Milan and New York. The position of Recruitment Associate encompasses a number of responsibilities including research, interview, account management and business development activities. You are expected to support every aspect of the business in order to contribute to the growth of the company. An exciting and varied position in a young, global, rapidly growing consulting firm. The successful Candidate can expect to join this fun and professional working environment as soon as possible.
• Helping to manage recruitment projects in Italy and International
markets - eventually managing your own projects as responsibility grows
• Sourcing and attracting candidates using both traditional and non-traditional approaches (e.g. job-boards, headhunting, social networking)
• Interviewing candidates for particular positions
• Candidate selection
• Negotiation with Clients
• Account management
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week) Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free