Rental Sales Agent - Green Park
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
As a Rental Sales Agent you will be responsible for the day to day running of car and chauffeur services we offer. This will include checking vehicles in and out, completing rental agreements, checking customer ID's and taking payments.
You will be responsible for managing and planning chauffeur work including vehicle and driver allocation. Other duties include general office administration and the charging of parking tickets and congestion charges to clients. This role will have sales focus to it. You will be required to maximise revenue through up selling, cross selling of products as well as new business generation through outbound calls and gaining referrals from exciting clients.
As a prestige chauffeur and car rental company excellent communication skills are required as well as extremely high levels of customer service.
Self-motivated and able to work on your own this is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop with a fast growing.
• Manging and planning chauffeur work including vehicle and driver allocation
• Checking customer ID's and taking payments
• Completing rental agreements
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
• Great telephone manner
• IT literate
• Well-presented and proactive
• Can work under pressure and meet targets
• A clean driver's licence
• Experience in an office environment
£150 per week + travel expenses are reimbursed
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (40 hours per week)
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate. This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so.
Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free