This is a Fast-Track apprenticeship that will not only gain you a Level 3 qualification through a structured learning programme but will also set you on a solid career path in IT and Technology recruitment with a year one OTE of £25-35,000.
The initial role of an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant at Fitzroy is to support our senior consultants in developing new business relationships, attracting candidates and supporting the delivery of revenue to the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Candidate qualification and resourcing
• Lead generation and market research
• Client mapping and development
• Group training sessions
• Writing and placing job adverts on-line
• Client / candidate meetings
• Arranging interviews
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Tenacious, sharp and motivated
• An ability to 'think outside the box'
• Honest and reliable
• Presentable and articulate
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
PAY: £15K a year
40hrs/week (9am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday)
• In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher.
Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017