Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
- Competitive plus OTE with salary review
- London, Barnsbury, Canonbury
- Apply by:
- 8th December 2018
- Job type:
Are you ambitious, well spoken, competitive, and keen to get on the career ladder? Do you want to learn in a young dynamic and fun environment? If YES….. Montash is the right place for you! We are a specialist agency focusing on core areas of It including Architecture, SAP, BI and DATA and Information Security. Montash works with major household brands across the globe.
As part of the recruitment team you will be assisting the managers in all aspects of recruiting.
You will need to be: -
• Well presented
• Hard working & Ambitious
• Have good Attention to detail
• Aspiration and good communication skills
• Highly motivated and consistently efficient; gets the job done.
• Punctual - good general time-keeping
• Hard worker with a "can-do" attitude
• Must have a minimum GSCE "B" in English
• Highly Organised
• Systematic and focused - but also flexible enough to deal with change
• Attention to detail
• Keen to learn
• Good communication skills
In the role your responsibilities will be: -
• Cold calling
• Build Rapport
• Build long term relationships
• Generate a pool of candidates
• Canvas existing and new clients
Desired skills Telephone Manner Confident Attention to Detail Highly Organised Team work skills.
Personal qualities Able to build rapport Self-driven Determined Well presented Competitive.
Qualifications required GCSE English and Maths preferably grades A-C or equivalent.
Future prospects If you are driven to succeed, the limitations of what you could achieve are endless. We have experience of taking on apprentices and progressing them through the business. All 6 of last year's apprentices have been progressed to be full time members of staff following there apprenticeship.
Sign up for job alerts - its free