Receptionist - Chelsea
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
POSITION OVERVIEW (Your vision and purpose)
This is a really important role for Recruitment Entrepreneur as you will be the first face to face point of contact for all of our Investment Partners, their teams and potential Investees. Their first contact with us needs to feel welcoming, special and efficient along with all ongoing communications.
The main areas of responsibility are:
• Meeting and greeting all guests and offering refreshments
• Answering the telephone, transferring phone calls and taking messages as appropriate
• Booking meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept clean and tidy for guests at all times
• Responsible for the upkeep of the office including managing office facilities such as liaising with cleaning companies, maintenance visits, ordering stationery etc
• First point of contact for IT and Phone companies
• HR Tracking for portfolio companies.
• Assisting the Operations Manager and COO with ad hoc projects
• Creating documents and helping with monthly board minutes for portfolio companies
• Light diary management for the Senior Management Team
• Assisting with the organisation of company events
£250 per week
Monday - Friday 9:00 to 18:00
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate. This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT. 25 days holiday.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so.
Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free