Receptionist & Administration Apprentice
- £230.63 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: London Bridge
Position Overview: This company is a growing Healthcare Recruitment agency operating from it's office in London Bridge, providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the public and private sector. The Apprentice will administer all documentation and procedures relating to the arrival of visitors. In addition, the Receptionist & Administrator will undertake general office duties such as photocopying, dispatch and taking phone calls.
• Provide friendly and efficient Reception duties and be the face for the FOH of the large London Bridge office.
• Ensure that all visitors to the office are dealt with correctly and efficiently
• Process all mail and faxes ensuring it is delivered promptly to the appropriate individual
• Ensure that all office policies and procedures are followed, undertake general office duties as required and maintain a clean and functioning desk and workspace
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
Pay: £230.63 per week (£6.15 per hour)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT. Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free