|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin, Media|
We are a leading digital media business that manages, encodes, delivers and markets Film and TV Content to Video On Demand platforms such as iTunes (Apple), Xbox (Microsoft), Play (Google), Prime (Amazon) and major local platforms including Virgin, BT and Netflix.
This opportunity will provide you with many new skills including gaining familiarity with rGDocs, video encoding, photo and video editing, knowledge of CMS. You will also gain exposure to Legal contracts, Docusign, WordPress, SEO, Google analytics, social media (especially audience building and community engagement).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be assisting the CEO, Lucas Bertrand, with all aspects of his job. You will organise his schedule, book flights and accommodation, research acquisitions targets, prepare sales pitches, compile list of our available titles for prospective buyers…
Other tasks include:
• Preparing briefing notes for meetings/sales pitch
• Organising MoMedia trips to film festivals such as Cannes/Berlinale
• Helping Lucas develop content strategies for potential partners
• Research meeting venues and organising events (e.g. Advisory Board Meeting)
• Assisting the Acquisitions Manager with film supplier research
• Assisting the manager with title availability lists creation
• Providing ad hoc administrative support.
The skills you will develop are:
Decision making skills and brilliant insights into how a modern media business is run. A successful intern will learn about all aspects of the Entertainment distribution business and will have the chance to influence the marketing of Films on our partner sites including social media services to drive sales on iTunes, Amazon and YouTube.
You will learn directly from your Manager how to liaise with Content Suppliers, Encoding partners and platforms.
Gain insight into analytics software to monitor online traffic and revenue; research for upcoming deals.
Learn how to compile data to support sales, acquisitions and operations.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
£150 a week
9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
• In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Gray's Inn ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Barnsbury, Canonbury ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
Unpaid plus unpaid London Various
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
1000 per month London, Croydon ASAP