|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Secretarial & Business Admin|
This is one of London's best and most innovative lighting companies. During your term as an apprentice you would be assisting different members of staff with their duties, join in with the general day to day tasks and have your own portfolio of responsibilities.
There would be a number of duties that a candidate would be required to complete; such as, general administration, purchase ordering, sales support. During their time as a general assistant, an apprentice would learn a number of skills, and even more importantly, would gain valuable experience, both of which could be transferred directly on to the workplace once the apprenticeship has been completed.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer telephone and direct calls
• Greet customers upon arrival
• Handling customer payments over the phone via Worldpay
• Handling face-to-face customer payments, including taking ID for hire customers
• Filing (as and when required - e.g. paid purchase invoices; sales delivery notes)
• Retail sales.
• Consumables sales.
• Assisting with long-term contracts invoicing.
• Client relations.
• Assist Production/Installation/Repairs/Hire departments with purchasing of spares and materials
• Assist with putting through finance deals
• Keeping all janitorial and office supplies topped up
• Ensure that purchasing journal is kept up to date
• Parking fine challenges.
• Insurance claims.
• Logging + following complaints - clients and suppliers.
• Vehicles admin: tax / servicing / insurance etc
• Staff holiday calendar
• Stationary order.
• Keep office equipment serviced and working.
• Keep office in ship shape order.
• Insure cleaning is carried out to standards.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal • Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent presentation and phone manner
• Good general professionalism, including confidentiality and work ethic
• A warm and welcoming manner
• Passion for organization
• Ability to manage workload, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed in a timely manner
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£150 per week (£4.00 per hour) + Travel expenses reimbursed
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
Qualifications & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so.
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Gray's Inn ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Barnsbury, Canonbury ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP
22000 London, Welwyn Garden City ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
8000 per year London, Central London ASAP