Office & Course Coordinator Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Westminster
Position Overview: This is a small specialist public affairs training company based in Westminster. It requires a capable individual who is a self-starter, flexible and able to deal with a fast moving changing working environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a very confident telephone manner, is able to multitask, has fast and accurate administrative skills and possesses a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access. They must be comfortable dealing with members of the public and high profile trainers, such as the many MPs and Government officials who contribute to our training courses. Training is a fast-moving business where initiative, quick thinking, intellectual astuteness and good inter-personal skills are essential. Integrity, common sense, attention to detail, good IT skills are all key prerequisites of this position.
• Deal with incoming inquiry calls, emails and faxes from customers and
other potential clients and assist in processing course registration
• Initiate market research, using the Net to discover new potential customers as well as contribute fully to telemarketing activity.
• Provide comprehensive administrative support, including the maintenance and extension of the Customer Databases, mail-outs and client list filing.
• Produce with guidance PowerPoint Presentations to a professional standard on to assist in the production of course material.
• Participate in team briefing/strategy meetings and contribute administrative ideas.
• Assist in the co-ordination of all training courses acting as a main contact to the trainers and host for clients attending our courses.
• Assist in taking bookings for courses, issuing and chasing up invoices.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour)
Working Week: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, on specified training days, 8:00am - 4:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Qualification & Benefits: The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT. Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free