Office Admin Assistant - London Bridge
- £170/week + travel costs
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
A full-time Admin apprenticeship opportunity has arisen within a growing, friendly plumbing company. As a company we ensure an excellent service to our customers. We are looking for an apprentice to help and add to our admin team based in London Bridge.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Using the intercompany database to log client activity
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Taking on general Office admin tasks
• Becoming Familiar with the companies database
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Good communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed at cost for expenses authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Room for development in either Office management/ Administration or Book keeping/ Accounting (dependant on candidate's ability and interests).
Sign up for job alerts - its free