Nursery Assistant (Apprentice)
- £3.30 per hour depending on experience with salary review
- London, The East, Nationwide, Ipswich
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Apprenticeship, Job - entry level positions for school and college leavers
Have you recently completed your education in either school/college or due to complete your studies soon?
Leaving school and entering the world of work can be exciting and worrying at the same time. We help hundreds of young people make this transition every year with our childcare apprenticeships. You may have thought about going straight into the field of work, or may have even considered continuing your studies, allowing you to gain further qualifications.
You'll be able to leave school and get paid to work in this nursery/pre-school whilst gaining a recognised qualification. You don't even need any experience!
Parenta have many opportunities available, and offer you the chance to 'Earn as you Learn' whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. The best part? There are no classes to attend!
Located in …. We are currently hiring 2 candidates to work in a pre-school/nursery setting.
The moment your journey begins as an apprentice:
• You become an employed member of staff
• You will be paid an hourly rate
• You will work towards gaining a full qualification - without having to attend classroom based lessons. (Instead you will complete online assessments, which will require up to 5 hours study time a week to complete - You may prefer to split this time during your evenings or weekends - however this is entirely up to you!)
Throughout your role you are not alone. Parenta offer you full training, support, guidance and are here to help you progress your career. You even have a personal assessor/tutor assigned to you from the moment you start your journey as a modern apprentice.
Your role will include:
• Working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector.
• Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children - Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children.
• Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part with day- to- day learning and play activities.
• Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented.
• Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner.
• To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
• Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas.
• Be able to understand and implement the setting's confidentiality policy.
• Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment.
Throughout this role, you will gain extensive knowledge and experience within the working environment which will set you up for a great career upon completion. This will hopefully lead to permanent employment within the early learning year's sector or even continue to the next level, undertaking further training.
Ideally you will:
• Be a school/college leaver
• Be passionate about caring for children
• Have an outgoing, bubbly, motivated attitude
• Be a committed, punctual and reliable individual
• Hold GCSE English Language and Maths at grades A-C (Preferably for Level 3)
IF INTERESTED - PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Sign up for job alerts - its free