Medical Administrator/Receptionist – Harley Street
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
This is a leading private fertility clinic who are seeking an apprentice Medical Administrator/Receptionist to join their highly successful company based in London's prestigious Harley Street. A few of the roles that the apprentice would be required to carry out include meeting and greeting guests, managing the reception area, scheduling appointments for patients and generating invoices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet and greet guests courteously and warmly on arrival
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Manage the waiting and reception areas
• Schedule appointments for patients
• Enter patient information into computer system
• Generate invoices
• Collect payments
• Keep records of payments
• Provide guests with coffee or tea
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent presentation and phone manner
• Good general professionalism, including confidentiality and work ethic
• A warm and welcoming manner
• Comfortable working in a prestigious professional environment
• Ability to manage workload, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed in a timely manner
• In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher.
Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£200 per week (£5.00 per hour) + Travel expenses reimbursed
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (40 hours per week) + possible weekend work.
Any hours worked over 40 hours per week can be taken as time off in lieu or paid overtime at your standard hourly rate.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so.
Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free