Marketing & Sales Executive Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: St Pauls
Position Overview: This Digial Agency has been in business since 1996. In this time it has developed a reputation for providing its clients with state of the art digital solutions. Its success is built on three things, the quality of its staff, its management and its partners. We are looking for an apprentice to fill the role of a marketing/sales executive. A few of the responsibilities would include telesales, sourcing leads and researching potential clients. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
• Sourcing leads.
• Assisting in event management in terms of logistics.
• Researching potential clients, competitors and extensive research on clients when at meeting.
• Assisting in award entries.
• Supplementing the contact database.
• Dynamics CRM software.
• Putting together marketing materials.
• Being part of the bid team for pitches.
• Depending on quality of written communication, the apprentice would be involved in marketing
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour) Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week) Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free