Marketing Manager Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Notting Hill
Position Overview: This an Art Gallery that specializes in urban, street and contemporary fine art. Situated in Notting Hill, it has a number of prestigious artists' pieces, including work from Banksy. A few of the responsibilities the candidate would be expected to fulfil in the position of Marketing Manager include data analysis, use of Mailchimp and attending trade shows. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
• Data analysis.
• Writing about certain artists.
• Interviewing artists.
• Invitations to shows.
• Learning how to use MailChimp and using info from MailChimp.
• We need a "Social media guru" to create an online presence for us. This is a slightly jokey title, however, this is a very serious responsibility as we are not currently using social media and the internet to market the company and our products to the extent that we should be doing.
• This entails managing the company Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc.
• Attend all trade shows - fishing for new artists and potential business.
• Lightspeed database (Mac Software) - updating & using on a daily basis.
• Replying to artists who apply for their work to be in the gallery.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Pay: £150 per week (£4.29 per hour)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (35 hours per week) Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free