Marketing Assistant & Senior Administrator Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Westminster
Position Overview: This is a small specialist public affairs training company based in Westminster. It requires a capable individual who is a self-starter, flexible and able to deal with a changing environment and adaptable political arena. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of marketing, be someone who has a confident and good telephone manner, is able to multi-task, has fast and accurate administrative skills and possesses a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access Spreadsheets. They must be as comfortable dealing with the public as they are with high profile trainers, such as Journalists, Authors, MPs and House of Commons officials, who contribute to our training courses. Training is a fast-moving business in which initiative, quick thinking, intellectual astuteness and good inter-personal skills are essential. Integrity, common sense, attention to detail, good IT skills and the ability to deal with members of the public in a professional manner are all key pre-requisites of this position.
• Deal with all incoming inquiry calls, emails and faxes from the company's clients and other potential customers, assist in processing course registration.
• Assist in the management and on-going maintenance of the vast customer database
• Assist in the development of a Marketing & Customer Care Strategy
• Initiate internet led market research, identifying new and potential customer's opportunities as well as contributing fully to all telesales, email and general marketing campaigns.
• Initiate and oversee the development of all marketing material, including PowerPoint Presentations, sales literature and promotional material.
• Assist in the production of high quality PowerPoint Presentations on behalf of our course trainers; to assist in the development of research into new markets.
• Participate in team briefing/strategy meetings and contribute ideas.
• Assist in the daily events management of all training courses, acting as a main point of contact to the trainers and hosts for customers on course days.
• Assist in the co-ordination of Party Conference Fringe Meeting for the sister company, Parliamentary Contacts.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour) Working Week: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, on specified training days, 8:00am - 4:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Qualification & Benefits: The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free