Marketing Assistant Apprentice
- London, Golders Green, Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Apply by:
- 10th December 2018
- Job type:
AUDIOLOGICAL SCIENCE LIMITED We are a small business and carry out all tasks in house.
The successful candidate will take part in virtually all elements of the business. This is an ideal opportunity for any candidate to learn the many aspects of running a business and how they relate to each other. Although the emphasis will be on marketing, experience will also be offered in sales, customer services, accounts and office management.
Job Roles: -
• Web Marketing.
• Managing Pay-per-click campaign. Improving rankings by employing an SEO strategy.
• Writing / telephoning / emailing / meeting with potential clients and referral sources.
• Sales, marketing and PR to clients and referral sources.
• Managing newspaper advertising.
• Meeting and greeting clients for data capture. Assisting with supplier-driven marketing campaigns.
• Direct marketing campaign management.
• Customer service, reception duties, taking phone calls
• Assisting on some routine technical tasks.
• Some tidying / cleaning.
Desired skills Willingness to learn. Confidence. Basic IT skills and understanding of digital media. Well spoken with good communication skills. Team player.
Personal qualities Motivated. Willingness to learn, and driven to succeed in a competitive environment.
Qualifications required GCSE English and Maths preferably grades A-C or equivalent.
Future prospects The candidate will be able to show that they have taken part in a broad and varied range of traditional and digital marketing campaigns, with considerable responsibility. They will also be able to show a broad range of business skills acquired in the role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free