Marketing Assistant Apprentice
- £150 per + benefits
- South East
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Camberley, Surrey
Position Overview: This is a fast growing company specializing in supply of motorsport equipment who are currently seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join their marketing team based in Camberley Surrey. They are the global market leader for their field and with the right candidate wish to improve their marketing approach and activity to further cement their brand and identity. As the role consists of creating and managing material and media used to front the business, attention to detail is absolutely essential. Spelling and grammar must be of the best standard, as the material and media you are working with is a large part of their customer interface. A few of the roles the candidate would be expected to fulfil include SEO, social media duties and database management. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
• Learn and implement an SEO strategy
• Copywriting social media
• Design/copywriting email campaigns
• Marketing database management
• Design, development and implementation of sales material including catalogue
• Design and copywrite website
• Design, development & implementation of ecommerce site
• Market research, analysis and statistics
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour)
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free