Led Engineer – Isleworth
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
We are an Integrated Technology and Solutions Company providing state of the art Arena Management solutions for Sports, Entertainment and Media Industry. We have exciting opportunities, for young people with common sense and a mature outlook, who are looking for a hands on role.
This apprenticeship will allow you to work with one of the leading providers of LED & Visual Display equipment for the sports industry while providing you with a valuable qualification to boot.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Warehouse Management - Setting up, managing and maintaining Stock Control system.
• Asset Inventory Management - Setting up and managing asset management register to include equipment preparation and event based client allocation and tracking.
• To assist in the design and development of processes and procedures relating to the above.
• Packing and unpacking of modular LED Visual display equipment.
• Maintenance and cleaning of modular LED Visual display equipment.
• Installation and configuration of modular LED Visual display equipment.
• Installation, configuration and testing of arena (track side) perimeter LED advertising system.
• Use of bespoke LED & Visual Display equipment player and software
• In stadium configuration of LED & Visual Display equipment using bespoke software.
• Pre-configuration of bespoke software for LED & Visual Display equipment.
• Making and testing cables
• Design and create .mov files for (for use on stadium advertising system) against agreed specification and deadlines using required software.
• Work with Power Blocks and high capacity connectors.
• Potential to learn circuit board repair and installation.
• Shadowing and supporting a fully qualified LED & Visual Display equipment engineer.
• Relationship management working with and maintaining effective relationships with stadium ground staff.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
Experience working in an office/business environment
£150/week + reimbursement of travel costs if required
10am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free