|Salary:||£187.50 p week + benefits|
Sodexo are a facilities management company, based in sites across several continents. Sodexo develops, manages and delivers a diverse range of services, designed to improve the quality of life for our clients and customers.
An exciting opportunity to support the apprentice programs for Sodexo, as a Learning & Development and HR People Centre Customer Service Apprentice.
Duties will include…
• Completing tasks in line with company policy and procedures.
• Using a computer to support writing PowerPoint presentations.
• Communicating via email and phone.
• Working face to face with customers
• Supporting the management of the Sodexo UK Apprentice offer.
• Coordinating the Springboard Ambassadors group
• Working with external training providers to help report on sodexo apprentices
• Working to administer regular tasks that relate to apprenticeships
• Be part of meetings and general admin tasks.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Customer Service Qualification, this will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and coach and observe you whilst you work. Babcock Training are an Award Winning Learning Provider
On-going training & development potentially leading to a permanent position for the right applicant.
No specific qualifications required, howveer basic maths and English skills desirable.
£220.00 per week plus benefits Crawley ASAP
£157.50 per week Portsmouth, Fratton ASAP
220 South East, South West, Bristol, Plymouth Various
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Bristol Various
£220.00 per week Fearnville, Gipton ASAP
8000 per year London, Central London ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
£170/week +travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/ week Chelsea, Brompton, London 7-Jan-2016