Job Role: Project Management Assistant
Vacancy type: Full-time
Salary: £16.000 pa (£20.00 post probation period and KPI’s)
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship course: Junior Content Producer
About the company
Founded in 2005, we’re a full-service creative communications agency, still owner managed and fully independent. We cover all aspects of communication, including TV, press, outdoor, digital, CRM, experiential & content production. Currently, we have 60 staff and a client list covering DFS, Fiat, Ferrero, Pets at Home, RNLI, Team GB, the Labour party and other project based business.
We are looking for someone to come in and assist the project management team. They will need loads of energy, must be efficient & organised, be happy to get stuck in to a variety of tasks and above all, be able to remain positive and happy at all times.
They don’t need any previous experience but have a strong desire to work in a fast moving creative environment, learn on the job and give support where required.
The main part of their job will be to provide support to a small but frantic team of project managers, helping to ensure that workflow through the agency runs efficiently and smoothly.
They will monitor timing plans, set up meetings, manage diaries to ensure reviews take place, collate work and keep all client folders up to date. They will work closely with our in-house studio & content production unit, briefing work in and monitoring quality control. They will also help undertake stock shot searches, help set up photographic shoots and work closely with the other departments.
Project management is the engine room of the agency. We are responsible for managing the workflow of the agency from initial client brief to final delivery of the work. At any one time, we will have 50 or more projects going through the agency. All to be managed through the busy creative department. We are responsible for working out the timings, ensuring reviews take place, managing the quality control and then either passing the project to a specialist producer (TV, content, experiential for example) or managing the production ourselves, including costing & budget control, arranging illustration, photography, retouching and design to produce the end result and supply to the relevant media streams.
Setting up review meetings as required:
- Monitoring & updating timing plans
- Collation of materials for meetings/presentations.
- Managing the electronic filing of all work, timing plans, estimates etc
- Working with project management to keep job finance in order – opening job numbers, raising PO’s, running reports
- Carrying out stock shot searches
- Speaking with photographic agents, setting up meetings and managing the reference library
- Attend pre production meetings, making and distributing key actions.
- Take responsibility for certain projects, briefing work into our in house studio and managing the supply to publications.
- Updating press schedules
- And being prepared to get stuck into any other requests that will come with working in project management!
£130.00 per week Efford, Hartley ASAP
3130.00 per week Edgbaston, Ladywood ASAP
£130.00 per week Edgbaston, Lee Bank ASAP
£3.30 per hour London, The East, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review London, The East, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP