Junior Researcher & Client Services Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Tottenham Court Road
Position Overview: This is the UK's leading User Experience (UX) research and design consultancy. We are in need of a hardworking, bright individual who is interested in people; learning about them, speaking to them and most importantly finding them! Supporting the Recruitment Manager, this is a primarily administrative role and will involve the recruitment of research participants, both directly as well as through external agencies. Part of the role will include learning and using databases, spreadsheets and receptionist duties. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
• Create a database of potential research participants
• Writing newsletters
• Managing supplies
• Managing reception
• Client services: ensuring visiting humans are greeted, fed and watered. (This may involve excursions to the local M&S)
• Consultant services: booking travel for journeying consultants
• Ensuring that cakes, candles, balloons and presents have been procured for celebrations
• Investigating the contents of unloved boxes, cupboards and bags
• Getting lunch for clients and general client service
• Audit and create a system to track stationary
• Thinking about ways to use social media to engage with new consumers and potential research participants
• Possible blog management, if a particular flair for writing can be seen
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
Pay: £150 per week (£4 per hour).
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week) Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed.
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT. Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free