Junior Recruitment Resourcer – Islington
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
New Frontiers is the UK's leading travel and hospitality recruitment agency.
The role of Junior Recruitment Resourcer will involve assisting dedicated department with regards to the searching, interviewing and matching of suitable applicants to registered vacancies, supporting the team with a variety of administration duties including advertising and referencing. You will also have to achieve targets of profitability through delivery of an efficient, professional service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Searching for suitable candidates to match to registered vacancies as directed by senior account managers.
• Daily screening of newly registered job seekers to add to company database and match to registered vacancies
• Running candidate searches via the in-house database, external databases, Linked In and any other repository.
• Thoroughly and methodically interview candidates with the aim to ascertain their suitability for registered vacancies.
• Entering all candidate details directly on to the system
• Producing tailored CVs in preparation to send to selected clients via senior account managers
• Covering senor account managers phones and/or emails during their absence
• Producing and managing effective advertising for registered vacancies
• To give a high standard of presentation in sending communications such as CVs, emails and letters.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
PAY: £150 / week
WORKING WEEK: 37.5h/week, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free