|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin|
The IMS Agency
A full-time apprenticeship opportunity has arisen at our small and vibrant boutique marketing agency. Here at IMS we create prize and incentive packages for an exciting list of film, radio and media clients. We are looking for a confident and hardworking individual with plenty of common sense who can support the travel and marketing teams.
We're a growing marketing agency located near London Bridge and are proud of our strong team who are friendly, outgoing, lively and creative. IMS provides an excellent working environment where the right person can develop and progress.
This job with The IMS Agency offers a great opportunity to earn while you learn and give you the basics to get in and go far with a Business qualification.
IMS is an award winning agency who creates aspirational prizes and incentive solutions for clients' promotions and events. We use our diverse experience, extensive knowledge and passion to create the perfect most memorable experience.
As the Junior Office Administrator you will support the travel and marketing teams, maintaining administrative procedures with administrative duties and some marketing tasks, whilst maintaining the office record-keeping systems. You should be able to work independently and be flexible to changing deadlines. You will be the first point of contact for the business and a high level of personal presentation is important.
Duties and responsibilities will be varied on a day to day basis and you will be expected to interact with Clients, Suppliers and competition winners regularly.
Role and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
• First point of contact for all initial enquires
• Answering the IMS phone (within 3 rings)
• Calling all winners to congratulate them on winning their prize and confirm contact details
• Calling or emailing winners 7 days prior to their departure and upon their return home for feedback
• Create and manage winners' folders - paper and online copies
• Stationery ordering, distributing and sending post, diary management, filing, sending overnight deliveries and all admin duties
• Manage and purchase office supplies
• Support the IMS office and account management team with ad hoc administrative tasks
• Following up with clients for overdue winner contact details and follow up with winners for overdue paperwork
• Send the travel insurance spreadsheet to our insurers each Friday
• Visitor Management
• Meeting room management
• Administrative/reception duties
• Support to Travel Management Team
• Support to all areas of business and consultants
• Assist with marketing campaigns and event management
• Assist with maintenance of internal customer database system
• Collate and select winner feedback and photographs/ videos for IMS e-newsletter
• Research stories and collate information for client e-newsletters
• Update e-newsletter email databases using Zoho (training will be provided)
• Assist Operations Director with PowerPoint presentations for clients
• Research stories for social media & once approved upload to HootSuite (training will be provided)
• Run flight costs for the marketing team
Necessary Skills and Attributes
• A clear, polite and confident phone manner
• Computer literate, including knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Social Media knowledge and expertise
• Good time management and project management skills
• Outgoing and a good team player to reflect the attitude of IMS
• Well presentable
• A sense of humour and good manners
• Friendly, approachable and self-motivated
• Ability to take the initiative
• Confident at dealing with people at all levels
• Reliable and adaptable
• Willingness to take on challenges and to push oneself
• Motivated and keen to learn new skills
£150 per week
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate. This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017