|Sectors:||Accountancy, Banking & Finance|
A few of the duties the candidate would be expected to fulfil include: processing monthly invoices to hospitals, bookkeeping duties and data entry onto the company system. The ideal candidate will be someone who has who has a good attention to detail, is organized and is very motivated. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
Key candidate attributes:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Keep the accounts up to date
• Generate reports
• Bookkeeping duties
• Generating invoices for hospitals
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017