|Sectors:||Accountancy, Banking & Finance|
A few of the duties the candidate would be expected to fulfil include: processing monthly invoices to hospitals, bookkeeping duties and data entry onto the company system. The ideal candidate will be someone who has who has a good attention to detail, is organized and is very motivated. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
Key candidate attributes:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Keep the accounts up to date
• Generate reports
• Bookkeeping duties
• Generating invoices for hospitals
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Gray's Inn ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Barnsbury, Canonbury ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
1000 per month London, Croydon ASAP
7800 per year London, Central London ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP