IT Technical Support Apprentice– IT Solutions – £22,000 PA
- London, Welwyn Garden City
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Eager to start a career in IT
Our client is a global leader in Cloud, Email and content Security solutions.
They are looking for a hardworking, and driven person to provide support for the senior IT technicians alongside gaining experience within the industry.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Answer 1st line support calls from customers requesting technical help with their equipment and services
· Troubleshooting hardware/software faults
· Perform practical maintenance of machines or replacement of parts
· Turning technical jargon into simple instructions for clients to follow
· Shadow installation engineers who are going to customer sites to install equipment
ABOUT YOU –
To be an IT Technical Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
· Great customer service attitude
· Smart phone manner
· Excellent computer skills
· Experience of fixing PC/desktop machine hardware
· Good knowledge of Windows OS
· Good knowledge of computer networking
· Acceptable command of written and spoken English
· Good team player
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 1-year Apprenticeship has a salary of £22,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Windows 10
· Windows Server 2012
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
This is a growing dynamic company which can offer future prospects for career progression
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free