|Salary:||1250 per month|
|Location:||South East, Reading, Winnersh, Woosehill|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT|
Fancy starting your tech career with an international company?
Our Client is a leading international services company that covers the entire gamut of technology solutions and services including infrastructure management, application development, BPO and engineering and R&D services.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual to provide local, hands on IT support.
· Receiving and processing calls from our customer and 3rd parties both by telephone and email
· Raising fault tickets on our call logging application
· Troubleshoot 1st line Service Desk Incidents and Requests where possible
· Ensuring that call log data is accurately recorded and submitted in timely manner
· Proactive ownership of any calls that are raised on the system
· Managing and escalating calls appropriately in relation to the customer SLA levels
· Supplying customer and 3rd parties with timely updates on call progress
ABOUT YOU –
To be an IT Support Engineer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
· Previous experience in a similar customer service or Helpdesk environment
· Knowledge of Citrix, VMware or Cloud beneficial
· Understanding of ITIL methodology particularly Incident, Problem and Change
· An understanding of the following is required: Microsoft profiles types, Basic networking principles
· Self motivated
· Ability to work under pressure both within a team and as an individual.
· Excels within a multi-tasking environment.
· Co-operative and flexible team player.
· Excellent customer liaison skills, exhibiting tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent time management.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 1-year Apprenticeship has a salary of £1250 per month. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Windows OS
· Windows Server
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
220 per week London ASAP
8000 per year London ASAP
175 per week London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Wembley ASAP
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017