IT Support Apprentice – Education – £175 Pw
- 175 per week
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Looking to start a career in IT?
Our Client, is a highly popular, successful 11-18 mixed school with around 1100 students based in West London.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual whom be responsible for assisting the Network Manager in the efficient operation of all IT systems.
KEY DUTIES –
• To assist in the day to day running, maintenance and helpdesk duties of the IT systems.
• Assist in the management and security of networked systems
• Assist in the Maintenance and support of the day to day running of the Apple network
• Maintain and keep system documentation up-to-date
• Assist in the day to day running of the Schools Citrix environment
• Assist in the day to day use and management of Google Apps for Education
• Assist in the preparation, setup and management of AV equipment during School events
• Ensure the IT Service Desk is offering a quality support service to all end users through efficient and effective practices as directed by the Network Manager and Senior IT Technician.
• Perform standard IT Support duties including, but not limited to, unpacking, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing software, printers, projectors, AV & video editing equipment, peripherals, computers, and network components.
• Assist in the delivery of strategic IT Projects by working on assigned tasks as allocated by the Network Manager.
• Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
• Research new technologies that can be used to provide tangible benefits for the delivery of teaching and learning.
ABOUT YOU –
To be an IT Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good IT knowledge
• Ideal knowledge of Windows Server 2012, Windows Active Dictionary, Apple Macs, Citrix, Google Products
• · Adaptability and flexibility
• · Professionalism
• · Positive attitude and energy
• · Mature, calm person
• · Confident and social
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 15-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £175 per week. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· CompTIA A+
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free