IT Support Apprentice – Computer Services – £220 Pw
- 220 per week
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
Become an IT Support master!
Our Client, is an outsourced IT management provider supporting small to medium sized businesses of up to 120 users. They support, implement and delivery a variety of technologies from Microsoft windows, Apple Mac, Cisco Networks, Virtual Infrastructures, IaaS etc.
They are looking for a dedicated individual, whom will provide remote based support from the office and at times attending client sites throughout the day.
KEY DUTIES –
· Desktop support
· Diagnosis and repair to mass installation of software and hardware and a variety of upgrades.
· Depending on circumstances the individual will also be utilised in server and network implementations as well.
ABOUT YOU –
To be an IT Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• An established passion for computers.
• Preferably to have built own PC and to have great understanding of simple desktop computing.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
• The Candidate should have a sheer passion for variety of technologies that allow the world to connect.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 15-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £220 per week. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· CompTIA A+
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free