IT Helpdesk/ Client Services Apprentice Pex Software
- £200/ week
- London, Bankside, South Bank
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
We are a software service provider with development teams located in London and Valencia.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone and e-mail.
• Offering advice to end users and customers on all areas of IT, troubleshooting and ensuring desk standards are met. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
• Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
• Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverable's.
• To improve users confidence in the use of computer software, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
• Provide information in line with knowledge base to assist the second line support team when contacts are unreasonable.
• You will manage tasks and activities which may require adjustments to priorities in order to satisfy business needs.
• Work within defined deadlines as part of a team and on an individual basis ensuring assigned work is effectively managed.
• Adherence of all Manpower policies and procedures in the employee handbook and other site specific policies and procedures including but not limited to: absence reporting and dignity at work.
• Adherence of all policies and procedures which are relevant to contingent workers such as security training and site health & safety.
• Any other relevant/related tasks as required by the needs of the business..
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Experience in a customer service role
• Experience in an IT/IT service environment
• Experience in a contact centre environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Sign up for job alerts - its free