|Location:||London, Bankside, South Bank|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media|
We are a software service provider with development teams located in London and Valencia.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone and e-mail.
• Offering advice to end users and customers on all areas of IT, troubleshooting and ensuring desk standards are met. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
• Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
• Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverable's.
• To improve users confidence in the use of computer software, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
• Provide information in line with knowledge base to assist the second line support team when contacts are unreasonable.
• You will manage tasks and activities which may require adjustments to priorities in order to satisfy business needs.
• Work within defined deadlines as part of a team and on an individual basis ensuring assigned work is effectively managed.
• Adherence of all Manpower policies and procedures in the employee handbook and other site specific policies and procedures including but not limited to: absence reporting and dignity at work.
• Adherence of all policies and procedures which are relevant to contingent workers such as security training and site health & safety.
• Any other relevant/related tasks as required by the needs of the business..
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Experience in a customer service role
• Experience in an IT/IT service environment
• Experience in a contact centre environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
175 per week London ASAP
8000 per year London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017