IT & Data Apprentice – Logistics – £8,000 PA
- 8000 per year
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Want to be an IT coding hero?
Our Client is a fast-developing Chelmsford based start-up working on optimising global shipping and helping cut the world's CO2 emissions.
They are offering the opportunity to be at the centre of the action, working directly alongside and learning from the data team
KEY DUTIES –
• Data processing and analysing freight data, rates and fees;
• Source data online and offline;
• Enter data onto in-house systems, spreadsheets and using logic and scripting;
• Develop the company’s marketing opportunities;
• Look at and develop web designs;
• Develop knowledge of global logistics, freight, contracts and rates;
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the Company.
ABOUT YOU –
To be an IT Support and Data Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Experience with using spreadsheets
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• An interest in learning how to use logic and scripting
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 18-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £8,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Software Development Technician standard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme.
Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free