|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Location:||London, Holloway, Barnsbury|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Secretarial & Business Admin|
New Frontiers is the UK's leading travel and hospitality recruitment agency.
The role of Office Assistant will entail assisting all recruitment divisions on their general day to day duties including, database management, sourcing newly registered travel job seekers, matching applicants to vacancies, administration support including requesting references and CV typing plus other duties as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Database management - ensuring newly received CVs are loaded correctly onto the database
• Assist recruiters with searches and any admin duties
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & • Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
PAY: £150 / week
WORKING WEEK: 37.5h/week, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
1500 per month London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
175 per week London ASAP
8000 per year London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017