Full Stack Web Developer Apprentice – Finance – 18,000 PA
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
Take your coding skills to the next level!
Our Client, provides financial analysis to some of the world's largest financial institutions and hedge funds.
They are seeking to hire a full LEPP stack development resource in London to join their web development team. The primary focus of the web developer will be on new product, client-facing development (building APIs for our proprietary data, custom applications for data analysis and dissemination, 3rd party integrations, etc.) but he/she will also be expected to be involved in production support and testing.
• · Working as a key member of the product team.
• · Building product following agile and test-driven development principles
• · Working across the full product lifecycle, from idea creation through to launch, and beyond.
• · Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes.
To be an Full Stack Web Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Independent skills
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Proficient knowledge of VueJS 1, PostgreSQL, Laravel PHP Framework, TDD principles
• Strong experience and comfort with continuous integration and test-driven development.
• Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes.
• Experience with API integration.
• Some knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
Adaptability and flexibility
Positive attitude and energy
Mature, calm person
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 1 year Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Software Development Technician
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free