Front End Web Designer & Developer Apprentice
- 18,000 per year
- London, Wembley
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
Creative and passionate about developing websites?
A great opportunity to join a small but thriving local business offering a varied set of products and services that need your skills! Whether you’re an enthusiastic self-taught designer or a talented graduate, we’re interested in what you can do and how well you can do it more than specific qualifications.
We do however require that you have at least two years of commercial experience.
• Being involved in a variety of projects, adding your own creative and innovate flair
• Research new libraries, plug-ins and technologies to enhance their products
• Positive and creative input to help improve the product design
To be a Front-End Web Designer & Developer Apprentice, you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Independent skills
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience developing websites (2 years commercial experience)
• Knowledge of the following is beneficial but not essential: Version Control: Git
Photoshop, Coda, Linux, PHP, MySQL, understanding of web application development from concept to finished product, experience working with AWS
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent attention to detail
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 2-year Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
· Software Developer standard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free