|Salary:||£150/week + travel costs|
|Sectors:||Accountancy, Banking & Finance|
The Accounts Apprentice will be expected to take ownership, once trained, for the bookkeeping of all of our Field Service accounts. The Finance Administration is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Basic bookkeeping - assisting the accounts team.
• Managing and chasing invoices
• Credit notes
• Managing petty cash (expenses) and delivery dockets.
• Working with management accounts at times.
• Working with those in customer service, also for petty cash accounting.
• Inputting info into Sage.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industryA Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays (may be extended)
£200 per week London Various
£170/week London, Blackfriars ASAP
£150/week + travel cost London, Putney, Roehampton University ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP