|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin, Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business & Management|
We are seeking a full time Finance Apprentice to join our dynamic team near Baker Street. A few of the duties the candidate would be expected to fulfil include: processing monthly invoices to hospitals, bookkeeping duties and data entry onto the company system.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has who has a good attention to detail, is organized and is very motivated. On completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the workplace.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processing monthly invoices to hospitals
• Daily invoices to other clients
• Recording data and inputting into company system
• Other finance and bookkeeping duties
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
£160 a week + Travel costs reimbursed
9am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours/week)
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher
Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017