|Salary:||10,000 per year|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Start your Digital Marketing career within a top Music Studio!
If you are looking for some real-world experience in a digital marketing consultancy, this company may be exactly what you need.
They will provide a solid, foundational understanding of processes and methods you need to grasp, and knowledge you can use anywhere in the future.
• Gain valuable industry-leading knowledge and experience
• Learn the tools of the trade – getting involved in multiple digital marketing channels
• Handle various aspects of Social media for the company.
• Create rich social media content for their Clients
• Produce reports and presentations for both clients and the consultancy
• Get involved with all aspects of social media.
• Creating brand Awareness / recognition for the company’s clients and the client’s itself
• Writing news updates for their website
Depending upon how well you demonstrate your abilities, we’ll be ready to give you a fair amount of responsibility and latitude to make your mark. You will be involved in the whole process of building presentations and bringing new ideas to the table.
ABOUT YOU –
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths, IT and English. Marketing or IT experience is advantageous but not essential.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Familiarity with MS Office.
• Fluency in English – both written and verbal
• Personal and/or business use of social media – especially Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn – a real advantage
• Knowledge of Wordpress / Adobe packages an advantage
• Be well organised
• Be able to manage your time effectively
• Be able to work in a team and take direction, when necessary
• Understanding of Photoshop & video editing would be an extra
• Have a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and social media
• Creative skills like photography / video editing and or graphic design would be a bonus
· Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in!
· Be an outgoing and creative individual
· Be passionate about online
· We are looking for the right attitude and aptitude, a desire to learn the ropes and gain working knowledge of digital marketing.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 15-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £10,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
Our client is excited about the prospect of working with an Apprentice looking for longevity in the industry, and passion for what they do. Our connections, both within the Music Industry and Digital Marketing industry at large mean that the successful candidate with have significant career opportunities in the future. They will also be considering the candidate for a more long-term role within the company.
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
200 per week London, Central London ASAP
175 per week London ASAP
8000 per year London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Wembley ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017