|Salary:||200 per week|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Love film and social media? Look no further!
Our Client is a creative company that creates film and animation content as well as providing film products to some of the world’s leading companies and agencies.
They will be launching a series of online film products over the year and are seeking a gifted Digital Marketing Apprentice to help get the products in front of the right target audience, to create Affiliate marketing deals, YouTube campaigns and other initiatives online to help market the products.
KEY DUTIES –
· You will be implementing and managing the internet marketing and social media campaigns of the company related to its film products as well as its film and creative services
· You will devise strategies and online marketing ideas and strategies of your own which, once approved by your Manager, you will then implement
· Liaise with customers online to answer their questions.
· You may be involved in website design and development, e-commerce and shopping carts if you are interested in this.
· Email marketing and management.
· Online client database management and maintenance, including managing our delivery service.
· Day to day admin
ABOUT YOU –
To be a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
· Independent skills
· Team work skills
· Organisational skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Excellent written and spoken English
· WordPress skills desirable but not essential
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Positive attitude and energy
· Mature, calm person
· Strong interest in digital marketing and social media
· Ability to think on your feet
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 15-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £200 per week. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
· Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various