Data Analyst Apprentice – Media – £1500 Pm
- 1500 per month
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
Start your tech career with a leading provider in the media industry!
Our client is a leading service provider in Media & Entertainment industry supporting one of the largest live distribution platforms for live sports, gaming and some of the stalwarts in the media industry. They work with the likes of Sky, HBO, ESPN, Sony, Fox and other leading media conglomerates.
Through our global network, they’re proud to play a major role in the emergence of this new world, reaching over 240 countries, 99.7% of the world’s GDP and millions of businesses.
Working within the media entertainment services team, this is a great opportunity for a talented individual to develop their career as a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprentice. You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on-experience, whilst also gaining qualifications that are recognised by the Industry.
KEY DUTIES –
• You will be working as part of the dynamic Media Entertainment Services Team to support business objectives.
• You will be collecting, organising and studying industry relevant data to provide business insight
• You will be doing competitive analysis of peers and competitors to ensure right alignment
• Track some of the world’s largest sports competitions to ensure we follow and deliver services
• You will work across a variety of projects, providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholder’s issues.
ABOUT YOU –
To be a Data Analyst Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant technical background.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
• Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
• High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
• A high-level of IT knowledge as well as experience in using Microsoft Office packages (i.e. Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 24-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £1500 per month. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
· Data Analyst standard
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
Sign up for job alerts - its free