We are looking for an enthusiastic hard working new team member to join our busy workshop and web operation
You will be required to assemble and prepare new bikes for our web order operation and you will, at times, also be required to help our retail customers by providing sales support and customer service.
Have a passion for bikes, knowledge of products and riding.
Mechanically adept with experience of bike maintenance
Ability to work to a high standard, even when under pressure, and always maintaining attention to detail.
Excellent people skills, an approachable, friendly and helpful manner.
Ability to work well as part of a small team
Willingness and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
• Keen interest in bikes and cycling
• Positive, keen to learn and an enthusiastic outlook
• Confident to speak to customers and suppliers
• Self-motivated and a basic knowledge of cycle mechanics
• Problem solving skills and ability to multitask and prioritise activities
• Qualifications required
• **3 x GCSEs at grades A*-E (or equivalent) including Maths and English (or predicted)
160 (GBP, weekly wage) Nationwide
288.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Reading
160 (GBP, weekly wage) South East
From £140 PW depending on experience (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Aylesbury, Bedgrove 2-Oct-2017
131.25 (GBP, weekly wage) West Midlands, Telford ASAP
22000 London, Welwyn Garden City ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP