Cycle Maintenance Apprentice - Bridgtown Cycles
- 140 (GBP, weekly wage)
- Apply by:
- Start date:
• Carrying out bike repairs and servicing
• In store advice & sales of bikes, parts and accessories
• Advising customers on bike servicing and repairs
• Booking bikes into the workshop calendar system
• PDI'ing bikes ready for collection
• Customer service and technical support by email/phone
• Receiving goods into stock.
• To be enthusiastic to learn new skills and work as part of a team.
• To be honest, punctual, reliable and hard working.
• Qualifications required
Sign up for job alerts - its free