|Salary:||£170 per week + Travel|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Secretarial & Business Admin|
This is a multi-channel, luxury women's fashion brand renowned for using the finest fabrics from around the world.
Established in 1997, the timeless elegance and luxurious quality of their clothing has won them a loyal and wide-ranging customer base. Working in a high performance, customer-focused team, responsible for a number of customer-oriented tasks in a call centre environment. These responsibilities include: dealing with all queries relating to products, orders, deliveries, accounts and returns.
This is achieved through a series of tasks and processes (laid out in the CS manual). Aiming to determine the most effective resolution to customer issues and maintain customer relationships through query resolution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Customer Services
• Access, resolve and troubleshoot customer queries.
• Turn off answering machine at 9:30am and turn on answering machine at 6:30pm.
• Listen to voice messages (when manager is not in) and deal with queries.
• Always make incoming calls a priority and aim to answer within three rings.
• Deal with call-backs assigned by manager
• Open returned boxes.
• Process returns.
• Process catalogue returns.
• Check incoming post.
• Process cheque orders.
• Process returned catalogues.
• Shred and dispose of sensitive information.
• Take outgoing mail to warehouse.
• Provide all customer feedback through the necessary channels.
• Participate in training and development as well as performance related meetings.
• Quality control checks for Design department.
• Proof-reading materials (catalogues, mailings, promotional material etc).
• Stock check for the CS rail.
• Office Admin Support
• Supporting Design team with support which may involve activities such as quality checking products, checking measurements, relaying information, research and reporting.
• General office admin - emailing, typing, proofreading etc.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
There will also be opportunities over the year to be involved in other aspects of the business, such as; retail (we have a boutique in Notting Hill), logistics (we have a warehouse which dispatches hundreds of orders every day) and events (we put on events for including new season launch and warehouse sale pop-up shops)
• Good GCSE grades
• Excellent Communicator in person, on the phone and in writing
• Organised and efficient with the ability to take initiative
• Efficient with excellent attention to detail and an eye and head for numbers
• Willing and able to tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a can do attitude
• A bubbly and warm personality and a love for meeting new people
• 2-4 A Good A Levels
• Office work experience
• Experience of working in customer service
£150 per week + travel expenses reimbursed
40 h/week (Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm with an hour unpaid for lunch)
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
• Live in London
• Are aged between 16 and 23
• Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher.
Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke, Bristol 1-Jul-2017
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Barbican, Lipson, Plymouth 1-Jul-2017
£187.50 p week plus benefits Salford 1-Sep-2017
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Bristol 1-Jul-2017
£220.00 plus benefits Central, Oxford 1-Jul-2017
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017