|Location:||London, Chelsea, Brompton|
Founded in November 2009, it has established its reputation as a treasure trove of refined quality, modern elegance and cool and feminine glamour as well as hip and trendy sensibilities of the youth all combined with cutting edge couture.
Part of the role the candidate would be required to do is managing orders, liaising with brands and customers, logging calls and customer complaints and work in business to business customer relations.
The position requires someone who can multi-task and can work in a high-pressure environment. By the end of the apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the work place.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Customer service.
• Work in business to business customer relations.
• Managing orders.
• Liaising with brands and customers.
• Logging calls and complaints (we document absolutely everything in writing).
• Working relatively closely with the accounts team with the delivery dockets.
• Liaising with the sales team.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Good team player
• Very organized
• A can-do positive attitude
• Good multi-tasking skills - able to cope in a sometimes high pressure environment
• Excellent phone manner
• Microsoft Office application proficiency, i.e., Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Mileage Rate: £0.40 per mile for trips authorised by line manager
Expenses: Reimbursed at cost for expenses authorised by line manager
Pension: Stakeholder pension available if required
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke, Bristol 1-Jul-2017
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Barbican, Lipson, Plymouth 1-Jul-2017
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017