Customer Service Apprentice Avis
- £220.00 plus benefits
- South West, Bristol, Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, through its Avis, Budget, Apex, Payless and Maggiore brands, which have more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world’s leading car sharing network, with nearly one million members
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a rewarding career?
Are you looking for a job role that gives you the chance to work for a forward thinking and innovative company that puts its customers at the heart of everything it does?
Join Avis Budget Group’s Customer Service Apprentice Programme and you will have the opportunity to study towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification whilst learning the fundamental skills of the car rental industry.
This will include:
• Vehicle upkeep and preparation
• Face to face customer engagement
• Logistics management
• Car rental products and services
• Vehicle damage inspections
• Business Development
Whilst working within one of our rental stores with the support of your personally assigned trainer and in-store manager you will be working towards a nationally recognised qualification at Level 2 in Customer Service whilst earning an hourly rate of £5.50.
Within this 12-14 month course you will learn how to:
• Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
• Get to know Avis Budget Group’s core values and how they link to the service culture.
• Understand your role and responsibility within your Avis Budget Group and the impact of your actions on others
• Use a variety of methods to build rapport with both internal and external customers supporting the business vision
To be eligible for this exciting opportunity, applicants must have a full driving license with 12 months driving experience, and have gained a C or above in GSCE Maths and English (or equivalent).
As a valid member of the Avis Budget Group UK team, you’ll be entitled to the many company benefits!
These include but are not limited to discounts to:
• Gym membership
• Entry to various UK theme parks and attractions
• Cinema vouchers
In return you’ll commit to actively participate in training workshops and complete work towards your qualification within the agreed timescales. As part of the apprenticeship you may also be required to work towards qualifications in functional skills in English and Maths. You’ll have to be flexible – store opening hours include weekends and bank holidays.
In addition to this you will also be entitled to an NUS card to enjoy further student discounts!
If you’re interested in exploring a career with Avis Budget Group, simply complete the application form today (which includes a fun scenario based assessment!) and we will be invite you to record a short video interview giving you the opportunity to tell us why you’re the right person to join us!
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
Get your GO on!
Sign up for job alerts - its free