Customer Service Advisor Apprentice - Hounslow
- £170/week +travel costs
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service along with an extremely competitive price to ensure the best customer experience possible.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To assist customers needing an energy performance certificate for the sale or rental of the property
• Making outbound calls to customers who have requested a quote on our website.
• To answer incoming sales enquires and turn them into successful sales.
• To make outbound sale calls to potential customers that have visited our website for an EPC quote.
• To work with our network of national subcontractors ensuring they have what they need to complete their property visits.
• To respond to email enquiries throughout the day.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Friendly and trustworthy telephone manner
• Determined and passionate
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Persuasive skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed at cost for expenses authorised by line manager
Pension: Stakeholder pension available if required
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Sign up for job alerts - its free